General Purpose Lab is a state of the art laboratory for testing and complete project development solution with core equipment like Signal and Spectrum Analyzers, Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, Bench Multi-meter, Soldering Bench, Power Supplies and General Purpose Tools. The lab provides equal opportunity to Students and Professionals.
(2 Hz - 50 GHz)
The high-performance R&S FSW signal and spectrum analyzer was developed to meet demanding customer requirements. Offering low phase noise, wide analysis bandwidth and straightforward and intuitive operation, the analyzer makes measurements fast and easy.
- Frequency range from 2 Hz to 50 GHz
- Low phase noise of –137 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz carrier)
- –88 dBc dynamic range (with noise cancellation) for WCDMA ACLR measurements
- Up to 2 GHz analysis bandwidth
- < 0.4 dB total measurement uncertainty up to 8 GHz
- Real-time analysis up to 160 MHz bandwidth
The R&S SMBV100A offers excellent RF performance along with very high output level and short setting times.
- Frequency options from 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Optional baseband generator with realtime coder and arbitrary waveform generator for maximum flexibility
- Optional ARB-only baseband generators as cost-saving alternatives
- Support of 3GPP LTE FDD and TDD, 3GPP FDD/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, TD-SCDMA, WLAN, WiMAX™ and all other important digital standards
- Fully fledged GNSS simulator with GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS
- RF bandwidth of up to 160 MHz with internal baseband generator
- I/Q modulator with 528 MHz RF bandwidth
- Optimized for high production throughput
3. Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 16806A Series portable logic analyzers deliver an exclusive combination of
logic analysis, pattern generation, application software and innovative probing.
Logic Analyzer offers the performance, applications and usability your digital
development team needs to quickly debug, validate and optimize your digital system.
InfiniiVision MSOX3104A, offers superior performance and optional capabilities that are not available in any other oscilloscope in its class.
- 1 GHz, 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels
- Screen: 8.5-inch WVGA display
- Fastest update rate of 1,000,000 waveforms per second
- Memory: 4 Mpts (Optional, 2Mpts interleaved standard)
- Integrated logic timing analyzer (MSO models, or upgrade with DSOX3MSO)
- Built-in 20-MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator option
- Hardware-based serial-bus protocol analyzer options
- Digital voltmeter (DVM) option with 3-digit voltage and 5-digit frequency measurements.